Monday, January 07, 2008

blog - Everyday-Life: I MUST MOVE ON



The new month has started. The new life has started. One who has determined that he would do what he said in New Year holidays has to do the same in his daily life. Action is more desirable than thought. I was born in Eastern world, so I'm with paradoxical philosophy.

Anyway, I'll list up what I'm doing and I'll do in this month:

1. Chin-up 50 times a day
2. Stretching more than 1 hour a day, in the morning and evening
3. Writing blog in English
4. Speaking out in front of video
5. Reading newspaper aloud in the morning more than 1 page checking uncertain words with a dictionary
6. Reading a book in the bath
7. Climbing up and down the stairs of the office till 18 floors more than 2 times a day
8. Read a book using a dictionary and a notebook in the lunch time
9. Reciting "I have a dream" on the bus and at the time stretching
10. Start reading IT related books in order to prepare for the goal in the Business area


Hey, me. Please make sure that you surely do the things above EVERYDAY. Only by strictly following faith and determination, people can achieve their goals. Make sure that the dream will happen. Make sure that change will come to you. Make sure that one day you will be relax with your family and you will enjoy your own life.


It's started.

No comments: