Friday, January 04, 2008

blog - The Audacity of Hope



I'm now reading a book, "The Audacity of Hope". Of course, Barack Obama wrote this book. And I'm reading parallel this book and "The Art of Loving". The former I read mainly in the bath. The latter I read at a Starbucks checking the dictionary.

This book has tons of difficult words and highly complicated background of US political world, so it's hard to read throughout without a dictionary. But, this book has more than 300 pages, and I want to finish this book as early as possible because the election has already started, so I don't use a dictionary at the time I read this book.

It's preferable to have several different kinds of type to read books. Some time I read it much carefully, getting the expression, learning new words. Another time I read it much faster, grasping the content, being familiar with the level of difficulty. Since I've just started, I cannot say a clear message. Nevertheless, I can say this: This is a great book.


I'm getting familiar with him and his stage.

No comments: