Friday, January 11, 2008

blog - Motsu-Nabe



I went to a famous restaurant of Motsu-Nabe (Fukuoka's hot pot) I've been yearning for ever. Uploading the picture, the hot pot was amazingly delicious! I nearly lost my consciousness with the wonderful cow's innards.

All scheduled tasks are over. I had five dates, three casual parties and two something drinks. Beauties in Fukuoka certainly fascinated me. The women were certainly beautiful and cute. But, it seems like there were not a destined woman. I'm continually pursuing the indispensable piece of my life.

Anyway, dishes in Fukuoka were generally good, not bad. Especially hot pots and noodles are much more brilliant than other areas, like Tokyo. I will never forget this fact. I will never forget the memory of this spot. I will never forget the encounters with beautiful girls and the sequence.


Every planned task has been done.

No comments: