Thursday, January 17, 2008

blog - Business Area



As I wrote before, this year is a critical one for me to establish my foundation of a new business. First, I have to make my previous knowledge and experiences more strong for closing the goal. Next, I have to start planning an actual step-by-step plan to make it realize. Now is the time.

At the same time, I feel the need to enrich my English vocabulary and expression thoroughly, since writing these sentences, it looks like sentences that a child write. That's disappointing enough. So, pursuing my targets in Business Area, I need to keep my ground to secure my dreams.

Well, let's plan for the next two months: (These two months are critical for the area.)

<<<>>>
- Master ITIL
- Write a paper about the project
- Prepare for the next month

<<<>>>
- Master Java
- Start making a framework
- Strengthen project management area


Let's go!

No comments: