Sunday, January 27, 2008

blog - What I will do in Feburary



It's already decided what I will do in the next month in the Business Area. That's what I couldn't do here in Fukuoka due to a constraint of place, and what I've been thinking to want to do in the very near future. That's needed to make my goal a reality. That's needed for me to proceed to the next step with strong confidence.

I will build my system at home. Concretely speaking, I will procure servers that will be infrastructure of my new systems, and I will develop my systems that will make the world better. That's an ambitious task and goal. But I have to do. But I must go on. After that, I will first judge my vision and my possibility to make my dream realize. The challenge has come closely.

For that, I've prepared. To do that, I've studied and experienced technical and practical things. If I cannot do the thing actually, I will have to admit my defeat. I will be a loser. However, I've already known that dream will be realized if the man have strong determination and strong enthusiasm. I've already known that if the man put his efforts on the right place, the goal can't help but come!


Come, come!

No comments: