Wednesday, January 09, 2008

blog - Surprising.. My back pain has gone!



As I described before, my right back hurts seriously. The cause, I guess, is mainly by rock-climbing, and due to my non-flexible back. Since I cannot quit this fascinating sport, I decided to do back stretching rigorously. Especially, from the beginning of the year I've spent more than one hour a day to stretch my back at night and in the bed.

Surprising! I found out that my back didn't hurt any more one day. The cause making this happen is clear; The pain has been caused by non-flexibility as well as the distortion. I found out one day before this surprising thing happened that my left back and leg was firmer than right ones. Since my right side back had pain, I had mostly stretched my right side back and leg. That's was partly right, but the pain emerged from the distortion too.

The solution was right. I had been going in the right way. One of my worries for my body has been solved almost completely. Then, I will just rigorously stretch my back and legs and just rigorously exercise to maximize my physical power.


The secret of body has been revealed. What an amazing...

No comments: