Tuesday, November 27, 2007

blog - English Strategy Again

There was an opportunity to talk in English for a long period today. I was able to speak English fluently as much as surprised. Of course, there were grammatical mistakes (I'm resolved that this kind of mistake continues in several years), and I got stuck when connecting "focus" with "get the job done" saying "I focus on getting the great job done".

However, this experience brought me a clear confirmation that ever painful training like reading, speaking, and reciting would be getting effective. As I'm surely improving, I'm convinced that I will be able to accomplish the desirable goals in the near future.

Now, I'm writing here about policies for this three months and concrete strategies to make myself more convincible in matters of mastering English below.

- English Policies (for this three months)
1. Aiming English Master
2. Focusing on speaking completely
3. Searching opportunities proactively and not hesitating
4. Eating fruits well, restraining alcohol, and sharping my thoughts
5. First getting more fluently, and after that enriching the vocabulary and expression

- Dairy Strategies (time allotment for a day)
Morning ~~~ Reading English newspaper (1 page) ~ 15 min.
On the bus to work ~~~ Recitation training ~ 15 min.
At the office ~~~ Intentional speaking, emailing, writing in English ~ 3 hr.
On the bus home ~~~ Whispering and thinking in English ~ 40 min.
In the bath ~~~ Reading a book ~ 30 min.
During stretching ~~~ Recitation (input) ~ 30 min.
At night ~~~ English blog (this), English vlog ~ 30 min.


Especially, I got a trouble in thinking of the usage of the time on the bus on the way home, because recitation doesn't work for a long time due to mainly concentration problem and I cannot read and write anything on the bus as I mentioned before. So, I decided to spend this precious time to think in English. I mean, I think in English about the night's vlog, email I will write to my friends at the night, and things that happened on the day.

Also, I won't take a time at Starbucks studying by myself in this three months, because I'd like to concentrate on actual business matters (now is the precious time to learn UNIX, Oracle, and Oracle EBS), and I think it's better to go for lunch with a nice Indian guy to talk in English.


I'm realizing.

No comments: