Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fukuoka - The Second Day

Well, there was a funny thing on the flight. A flight attendant suddenly gazed my face and she said, "Your eyes are really beautiful". I was surprised and said, "Th,, Thank you" with a pathetic voice. What should I have done? (Anyway, she was very beautiful.)


The second day in Fukuoka, there wasn't a special thing (although hot water was not available at my appartiment that I rent from Leopalace), so I'll write here about my new assignment in Fukuoka. I didn't understand what I heard yesterday, but today I could feel that I was really lucky to be assigned to this project.


The reason is the size is huge. This is reletively huge to my previous projects, so it's not huger than the system of New York Stock Exchange Center for instance. But over 40 CPUs, over 100 GB memory, and over 3 TB database, the project has. This is the tenth bigger than my previous projects's. The team for maintenance is also big, and the number is over 100 people as permanent staff.


This kind of information will be included in the Indian Tiger Mission.

No comments: