Monday, November 26, 2007

blog - The last week of November has started

I thought the first four weeks in Fukuoka was a period of trial and error, and Fukuokanizing. The baggage I bought for the first time in my life, the first long business trip, the first Leopalace, the first huge maintenance project, the first solo travel in Kyushu, the first date with Fukuoka beauty, and the first bus commute.

And this week, I will make a big leap and accomplish various things as a result of these weeks. First, I will control my own life completely. And I will make myself adapt to the new life, utilizing know-how I've ever got. The objectives of life will be clear again, and I will go for them and put my foot ahead.

Of course, there were several mistakes, and that's not perfect. But I have been convinced that my choice was not wrong, my new attitude for the life was not wrong, and people can enjoy their lives with creativity and stance of enjoying their lives, completely.


I've been back.

No comments: