Tuesday, November 13, 2007

blog - The New Era of English

I seems like the new system has been established in the new environment. I'll wrap up it here.

- English blog
- English vlog
- Recitation of English
- Read English aloud
- Read English books
- Work using English


Adding English email to these six practices, my next three months will be spent quite proactively. I think it will produce huge effects on my life as expected. There's no proof, but if the effect I can feel now is multiplied by time and the synergy, I can declare that I will be a true English speaker in three months.

First, the vocabulary will increase extraordinary. I can strongly say this because I'm now training my vocabulary through reading English newspaper, speaking my own words in English, reciting English more than two hours a day, and speaking English with my Indian colleagues on a daily basis.

Plus, three months later, as a true English speaker, I will make speeches all around the world, and write papers about my current business or Japanese culture. Finally, I will be reaching my ideal figure, and be challenging to the final battle. It will end with an appropriate finale I can bet whole myself on in my thirties.


It comes near here.

No comments: