Monday, November 05, 2007

Fukuoka - The Sixth Day (Hakata to Nakasu)

Today is my first holiday in Fukuoka, so I went to a nearby shopping center to buy detergent or something, did the laundry, and headed for Hakata Station. I bought a guide book of Kyushu area as well as books regarding work at a bookstore. Hakata and Nakasu is very near, so I decided to walk to Nakasu from Hakata.

Nakasu is namely night town, which was surprisingly talked at yesterday's drinking party. Since it's dangerous to walk around such a city at night, so I went there during daylight. That's as a level-headed explorer; as a visitor who talks the truth.

Nakasu was brilliant. I was really surprised at the appearance. Well, putting it away, I ate ramen at Ichiran, which has its restaurants nationwide. The soup was quite delicious.

I was supposed to go to rock-climbing in the afternoon, but it seemed like I was a little tired, so I got asleep at home. I think I will go to Dazaifu or Mojikou Retro tomorrow. I'd like to eat Mizutaki or something at night.

No comments: