Monday, November 12, 2007

Fukuoka - I Never Read Books On Bus

I never read books on bus. Rather, I cannot do that. Cos, I would get carsick.

I commute by bus here Fukuoka. It takes 20 to 40 minutes one way, so it turns out that I spend around one hour inside buses. On the first week, there were a lot of interesting things or strange things, so I just heard my iPod on the buses. However, from this week, I've started a new method: Reciting Game. (I will mention the detail of this game on another day.)

The point is, the new life brings the new environment, and how efficient to embrace the new environment is essential for the individuals who have intention to be more efficient. Having good balance between creativity and disciplines is a knack to live their lives pleasantly, and speaking English more frequently.


It itself just makes the life happy.

No comments: