Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fukuoka - haruy02, going around the world on foot!

I've already mentioned that this blog started when I determined to travel around all the world.

Mar, 2007 New York
Apr, 2007 London
Nov, 2007 Beijing


I was able to discover many things through traveling around major parts of the world such as America, Europe, and China last year. It seemed like it will be getting faster through this year's job transfer and TOEIC 950 from next year. Vietnam, Brazil, Russia, Middle East, and India were the candidates to travel. There are a lot of places I have to see in the world.

However, surprisingly, I got an opportunity to travel inside Japan prior to those. It looks like it says I should see inside Japan before starting to travel the world again. The other day, I couldn't recognize this fact clearly, but it's getting clearer now. It says, "I will explore all Kyushu, which is the most important island of Japan except for the main land thoroughly."


Light, and great enlightenment will be waiting for me.

No comments: