Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fukuoka - Great Strategy For Kyushu #2

The following is my plan for Kyushu.

11/3-4 Fukuoka(Done)
11/10-11 Nagasaki
11/17-18 Kumamoto
11/24-25 Miyazaki
12/1-2 Kagoshima
12/8-9 Oita
12/15-16 Saga
12/22-23 Korea

Note: Okinawa, I went there when I was a student.


Actually this plan won't be exactly the same, but I think I will accomplish to go to all prefectures and Korea. I think in Saga and Oita there are not many sightseeing spots. Well, through putting all schedule on this blog, it is clear for me to need to be strict on the schedule, so I will definitely go to Nagasaki this week.

Although there's House-tenboth, the major destinations are the following two: Dejima and Peace Park (including Nagasaki Museum of Atomic Bomb). In order to feel history, I will go to Dejima. In order to feel bloodiness of atomic bomb, Peace Park. Of course, it's clear that I will eat Nagasaki-chanpon. The feet is for walking, and the head is for thinking indefinitely.


I'm getting new.

No comments: