Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fukuoka - The First Day



I felt strongly that I would go to India as my first business trip, but there's a weird thing in the world. I came to Fukuoka, Kyushu, which is a southern part of Japan, on business. Honestly, I think this like a vacation, but as a professional business person, I'm meaning to adjust myself to any environment quite quickly.

To Fukuoka by the flight at 9:05. Got the key and went directly to the apartment. I was surprised at the cleanness of the room. But there's no kitchen knife or toilet paper, so I will have to buy many stuff at some time. Quickly went to the client place and got there at 2:00. Although I didn't know the town, everything completely followed the plan.

I joined three meetings, which is also my takeover, but there were a lot of unknown words, so I almost dropped asleep. There were many three characters which are like a department name or a product name. However, it would be fine eventually. More importantly, it seems like there will be a lot of opportunities to use English at work, so I will definitely make an appeal. At the end of the day, I took noodle at Ippudo.




Next is Mentaiko!

No comments: