Wednesday, October 03, 2007

trans - The New Era Begins



The fateful day, Sunday, September 30th, has passed without any trouble, and my new era has just begun finally. Although it started with a heavy hangover, thanks to fruits, it seems going well. Then, I'd like to announce here the new policies of the new era.

1. Indian Tiger Maneuver
2. The Road to English Master
3. Entrepreneur Projects
4. The Road to Great Investor (Again)
5. The Road to 2nd Grade of Rock-climbing (Again)


I thought there would be just two or three things, but more than expected. See, let's have a closer look on each subject.

1. Indian Tiger Maneuver

I like this naming actually, and I think now is the time to realize my thought that I've felt since last month, which is that I would have to do something big at my current company. The point is that I'd like to spend my time with a vigorous approach, and that policy should be performed here at this company.

Then, I'm thinking I will launch and perform this maneuver extensively. The details would be mentioned in another thread (because this maneuver is a comprehensive and potent maneuver made up one clear concept, three basic strategies, and nine concrete activities), so I just clearly mention here I've already made a clear commitment to this Indian Tiger Maneuver.


2. The Road to English Master

I had taken actions with a clear vision until last Sunday, September 30th. That is, the concept "TOEIC950". And after transcending that one, I will begin striving to achieve my new challenge. That is, the new concept "English Master (Master of English)".

Currently the road of English Master includes about 10 concrete activities in its plan, such as reading English newspaper out loud, sending out Japanese culture, doing Friends dictation, taking my Vlog and so on, and I can expect the current definition of the English Master will be gradually changing with time, but I will be able to see myself with extraordinary progress, especially in speaking area. (The details will be mentioned in another thread.)


3. Entrepreneur Projects

I would promote my activities to make my personal skills top-peak in my mid-thirties. This means, with IT area as an axis, "Linux Implement Project", "The Own Domain Publication Project", and "The New Product Development Project" etc. will start in the near future, although there is no need to name them "Project". :-)

The point is, making skills that I've obtained until now to be integrated and be sublimated, and I'll put myself to the position to be able to start my own company. This is an unpredictable road I guess, but at the moment of completion of learning English to some extent, that should be performed in an expeditious and effective way.


4. The Road to Great Investor (Again)

Actually, I though this was not a big deal, but, this is the way to millionaire though, the recent upturn of Chinese stock market made my ambition awaken again. I felt this yesterday or today. Maybe I can do that, no, no, no, I say no three times, with a strong determination I will make a journey to the millionaire destination.


5. The Road to 2nd Grade of Rock-climbing (Again)

Turning down to a bad topic here, I was really disappointed with the fact that my back didn't recover from the terrible pain, even though I've taken three week rest. However, I'll restart rock-climbing around this week. My back would be examined by a doctor. I would go look for my limit. I would surpass the limit, or the limit would destroy something.


Just three months left this year. I would concentrate more.

No comments: