Thursday, October 11, 2007

trans - Struggle against Backache #1



I've already mentioned several times in this blog that I've suffered from backache since the end of last year or so. And the pain wasn't mitigated even after a one month rest (this was unanticipated), and then I went to a rock gym today after a one month absence, it turned out that the situation was the same as the former one.

However, I have to admit that there's brightness to recover from this disaster. I mean, there was a doctor of bone-setting at the gym today, who is a frequent climber of the gym, and he taught me various useful information.

- Warm the affected area, not cool off it. (this is case by case.)
- Stretch back's pressure point, which is in the backs of knees.
- If the situation is no different, go to a hospital and get an X-ray.
- If the cause is muscle, come to his orthopedic clinic.


My apartment's bath is separated from the toilet, but I've never taken a bath for a long time (I've just taken a shower), so take a bath first. And warm the affected area with a hot pack or a Hokaron. The new stretch gives me a strong stimulus, which seems clearly effective for my back. I feel again, there's no problem with no solution.

No comments: