Tuesday, October 16, 2007

blog - How To Use Blog and Vlog



I'd like to note how to use Blog and Vlog to make English study more effective.

1. First, write something daily on the Japanese Blog in Japanese.
2. Then, translate that into English on the English Blog.
3. Finally, speak that toward the camera, and upload that onto YouTube.


It seems like this three steps achieve perfect harmony, although I've not completed them yet. It's easy to write Japanese blogs for me (It's of course because I'm Japanese and a writer too). And when translating them into English, I usually use a dictionary, and this is also a highly beneficial step, which is an important previous step to speak of own thoughts in English very frequently.

Meanwhile, at this time, it's important to utilize various Internet sites as well as using an electronic dictionary. For instance, I can say that it's necessary to use ALC's Eijirou and Google's phrase search at present, in order to use sound expressions. I can also say that at some time new methods would be invented.

And making vlogs would be the first hit man for improving speaking ability, which is the biggest challenge for me now. It's ashamed, if I do say so myself, that I do take myself with a video camera put on my shelf, but I have to say this to vow further growth. I will freely speak of the subject in front of the camera around a minute. Because I've already written about that in the Japanese blog, I would be able to speak about that relatively frequently in the aspect of vocabulary. In addition, the quick speaking brain would be needed finally. And that would be thoroughly trained too.


This method is an invention of new formula deserving getting patent, I guess.

No comments: