Wednesday, October 31, 2007

blog - The Road To Fukuoka

I'll go to Fukuoka on business for three months or a year. There are various reasons, but the major reason is that I thought I should go. My road has been almost determined, so I will just go my way walking on the road. Beyond the road, glory or shining future would be waiting for me.

Well, I think it would be getting less to write this blog. I've already accomplished all the things that I wondered to get by my 20s, which are "IT", "Accounting(Management)" and "English", and it's ready to challenge to the true goals. Now is the time.

All aspects seem to be concentrated. I've just finished watching all 10 seasons of "Friends" taking three months today; I'd just finished read the book written about my company yesterday; I'll have finished read the third book regarding Japanese culture. The last lesson with Christie was over, so I will put my foot into the new world.


To be honest I don't know, but I will do it.

No comments: