Monday, October 22, 2007

blog - Now, The World's Dawned



This accomplish is huge for me. It seems like the world has dawned literally. Now, I'll upload what today I sent to my friends studying English together below.

"Yeah, to be honest, I'm really excited. This is much happier than what I've done ever in this area.

"If I write my own book, the final chapter would be written about my achievement which I'll do at this Indian company after this TOEIC 950. That's actually accomplished, and I would make a speech in front of the respectful Chairman, who is the second rich-man in India. That's heartfeld, cross-cultural, focusing on the future of human beings.

"My following English study will put as its center my original output (practicing my speaking and writing abilities). Especially, I would perform studies on Offshore Development in English, and it would be sensational both in Japan and in India. Up until now my efforts were just put to make me to stand the starting line, but from now it will be put to make a difference in various fields. I will aim at being a true internationally-minded person, and being true Japanese."


I've already gotten several new strategies, and I've been convinced that I would achieve various things in various fields as a professional. I wouldn't be afraid anymore; of my limits, of the facts not realized. I wouldn't hesitate anymore; about my attempts to surpass my limits, about my abilities to realize my future. And, I would assert strongly; human ability is literally infinite, and if you stretch your hand, you can get it all.


Well, the show will be going on.

No comments: