Tuesday, October 16, 2007

blog - Three Things Young Siddhartha Could Do



Young Siddhartha could do three things: think, wait, and fast. Young Siddhartha obtained these three abilities through learning from Samanas, and Young Siddhartha achieved his goals using these three abilities.

I can also do three things: figure out the truth, discipline myself, and live on vegetables. I used to catch on the lies of grown-ups. I can now also figure out all the truth. And, I can discipline myself by the rules I've imposed.

Moreover, I can live on carrot juice in the morning, bananas and oranges at noon, and avocados and fruits in the evening. I can feel delicious when eating delicious foods, and vice versa. Thanks to these three abilities, I'm just achieving my goals, and living without getting fat in middle age forever.


Young Siddhartha and I could do three things.

No comments: