Monday, October 15, 2007

trans - Chinese Stocks



Well, it's been totally into economic bubble. (In case of Hong Kong stock market (HSCEI), the index was around 10,000 points at the beginning of the year, but now that is just going beyond 20,000 points. In short, whatever stock you bought at the time doubled at present in this scenario.)

In this situation, I have to calm down and judge the exact figure of this bubble economy. By the way, according to some news sources, the famous investor Warren Buffet already withdrew from Chinese market. So, for defensive investors, now is the time to withdraw from there.

I myself, though I'm definitely not speculator, don't intend to ride the speculative bubble, so it's okay to withdraw from Chinese market at any time. However, generally speaking, bubble is extraordinary apart from the substance, so I'm interested in looking at the booming for a while.


I've decided the clear withdrawal point, so I'll just follow that as a professional investor. Good luck!

No comments: