Friday, October 05, 2007

blog - India Tiger Maneuver



I've already described that I' now working for an Indian IT company, and after struggling, I determined to be an Indian Tiger. The direct cause was reading a book written about my current company, and I found out Indian Toyota and Honda in that book. True IT companies would emerge from India in the 21 century.

I vowed to embark on great contribution, enhancement of international exchange, and institution of world peace. There must be a lot of secrets I don't know and hills I should head for, and great seniors must be waiting for me. I needed to grab them. My right foot was proceeded forward.

1. Concept

Be an Indian Tiger. (Honestly, I'm not sure about the meaning.)


2. Basic Strategy

- Heighten myself to the limit with language, human and technological skills.
- Get into them, understand them, and fight with them.
- Play an important role in bridging between India and Japan.


3. Activities

- Make a success of my own projects.
- Understand India and the company, and make a rapport.
- Show outstanding presence in Japan branch.
- Make a business trip or take a training to India.
- Get to enter Indian Office as an officer candidate.
- Make a lecture about business development in Japan, and Japanese culture.
- Exchange greetings with the respectable Chairman, who is also the second rich man in India.
- Promote interaction, and make a difference for the industry.
- Finally, be an Indian Tiger.


...That's it?

No comments: