Tuesday, October 02, 2007

blog - The 133rd TOEIC Test: Umm..



I've taken the TOEIC test last Sunday. My expectation is as below:

Listening: 450 - 470
Reading: 470 - 480


Then, in the best scenario, I would be able to get over 950 points. However, I made a serious mistake in the reading section, which was a mistake of not be able to answer against the question regarding an idiom, "name after", so I feel that would be difficult. Hence, I may take the next TOEIC test held at the end of November.

Moving on the further analysis, thanks to hard training on translation Japanese to English, I couldn't find difficult questions in the listening section. But there were several uncertain answers: two in Part 2, three in Part 3, and three in Part4. (In addition to these, there were mistaken answers I couldn't notice.)

In the reading section, I think I was almost perfect on the long passage questions, and except for the "name after" problem, I can expect a good result on the whole. Now I'm reading Japanese history book written in English, and there were the "name after" two times already, so I was frustrated why I didn't read this kind of book in advance of the test, but maybe that is visible because of the mistake. :-)


Then, I'm waiting for the result with a serious manner.

No comments: