Tuesday, October 16, 2007

blog - The Ability of Recitation



I've forgotten recitation as a training method for a long time. I bet that this method will be the second hit man toward the English Master. I've never recited for this two years, although I used to recite Martin Luther King Junior's "I have a dream" and Agile Manifesto in the past.

I ordinarily have an interest in human brain. For instance, in the past, I tried to measure my brain power to calculate mathematical problems (100 square addition) and how to improve that brain power through the training, as well as tried to recite the Constitution of Japan and Hyakuninisshu (100 pieces of traditional songs; pictured). It's also ashamed that this was just three years ago. So, at the time I was able to recite more than 85 songs. Umm, this is good old.

Thus, I'll try again to regain the sharpness of my brain at that time and will try to recite a variety of materials, like the Constitution of the United States, English version of the Constitution of Japan, famous speeched (like JFK), famous poems (I'm not sure who is better), famous music (well, it's connected here), IT materials (studying for IT will be done at the same time), and so forth. I guess this is the final year to recite something.


The brain has advanced, and the world has been optimized in proportion to the progress.

No comments: