Monday, October 15, 2007

blog - The Second Chapter of Indian Tiger



Now! Now is the only time! What I've been pursuing is to promote the environment where I can challenge. And now it's been promoted, so I'm challenging. I have to challenge to it. Unless I challenge now, my life until now would be a lie, and the faith until now would be tarnished.

Now is the time. What I demanded at the previous company is organization which can understand software, comrades who have advanced technical skills and noble ambition, and culture where challenges are admired. Those are ready now, so I have to challenge to it. I shouldn't waste time any more, and I'll jump to it.

Centers of Excellence is nursery bed which will accept my challenge, and the relationship between Japan and India is foundation which will sustain my identity. I'll challenge without fear of risks, and will accomplish innovation of value that I've never accomplished ever, under great reconciliation.


In retrospect, the India Tiger was predestined to be born.

No comments: