Monday, October 22, 2007

blog - Good-bye, TOEIC Test!



I'll never take a TOEIC test anymore. I think I graduated from the exam. Some might think that I'd better pursue the perfect score (990 points), but actually that's nonsense to study English for the perfect score. TOEIC Test is a good exam to measure the language ability up to 950 points, but from 950 points the exam is not appropriate to measure the ability, especially the road to English master. (Maybe, Eiken or Interpreter Exam is good for the measure, but I think I won't take the exam neither.)

Thus, as I've swore before, I'll do my best to be the English Master. The title of TOEIC 950 give me power. I feel that. I mean I have to achieve my goals protecting the fame. I have to make a further leap with that as a foothold. TOEIC was a great merkmal. I'll never forget TOEIC.

I feel I need to wrap up my struggles and results regarding TOEIC tests. Writing a book about the achievements and the next prologue will be tough work. Maybe it will make me devout every efforts on it. However, I cannot throw away the interest in the contribution. Maybe, I'll do that. But there will be something I have to do prior to that.


That would be released next year.

No comments: