Friday, September 28, 2007

blog - TOEIC Comes



Tomorrow is the day of TOEIC test. It's the day I've bet all myself on. For the past months, I've been practicing my English ability for this exam. More than 3 hours a day I've been studied, on average. The time has come.

I need to be concentrate on the exam and the preparation for that. I shouldn't think other than English. I need to get over 950 points on the exam. That's my determination. That's my fate. I think the life is composed by kind of gradually existing components. It means that people should do something one by one, for sure.

After tomorrow, the new life would start. I will begin practicing mainly speaking skills by using more advanced material, not TOEIC material. And I will begin doing some more thing, apart from practicing English. That is, creativity, preparation for the business launch, and making relationship with someone.


Today is one day before one of the most important days in my life.

No comments: