Thursday, September 27, 2007

trans - How To Handle Idea



Where's ideas come from?

What's the idea? How's that be handled? I thought I should work on there questions. This is also a present for my grandson or granddaughter never seen. Well, I feel there are numerous people who don't know the exact idea, and as a result the economic loss is astronomical figures.

Idea is idea, no matter how small it is. For instance, I got an idea lately. That is, it's really not a big deal, "Go to the nearby Starbucks and study for an hour there weekday nights and holidays", and the reason why this idea is so brilliant to me is that the idea expedite my study and change my feeling. That was really a revolutionary idea for me. The hour of studying a day increased 5 hours to 10 hours.

About how to produce ideas, you can read several books written about this topic, like How to make ideas written by Steve Young (in short, the process is consideration, naturalness, and flourish). What I stress here is that idea is kind of volatile, that is, if you are not careful, that would be gone easily, so take an action as soon as possible, or write down it somewhere. For instance, formally my cell phone was used to communicate with me, rather than communicate with my friends.


Idea is produced, and fostered.

No comments: