Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TIger

I'm now reading a book titled "XXXXXXXX Tiger". It's written about my company. I bought this book a couple of months ago, because I thought I was just an employee of the company. Then I let the book piled in my shelf for a long time.

Last week I took an English lesson with my teacher Christie. We talked about my current situation in my work. I said, "I hate them". She said, "How about looking at the good side, not the bad side?" I thought, "That's it!"

I think if people want to like something, people should know that well. Deeper he knows that, deeper he loves it. So, I decided to read the book till the end in order to like my company. In order not to waste my time in the next 2 years. In order to value my work experience. In order to give a certain respect to them. I should regret myself thoroughly!


I'm changing.

No comments: