Monday, September 24, 2007

trans - What's Time?

Reading a thinkable book, I thought. What's Time?

Our thoughts to time caused great suffering and performed great tragedy. Perspective on time, which is one of the most important axes in the world, caused the world pains and performed ever continuous revenge plays.

Well, this is written in the book, but I was convinced that this story had truth. I've suffered with time. Rather, most of people have been suffering from this time. Life and Time means the almost same meaning, but if people can distinguish them...

The exuberance that I experienced throughout last month to this month is, which does not make sure the future completeness and I was able to recognize this, but, as something base, something foundation, and something spiritual foothold, that made a huge impact on my life. I felt that, and that was right.


What's the meaning of exceeding time? How clear is it.

No comments: