Sunday, September 23, 2007

trans - The First Defeat In My Life

It's about stocks.

I did loss cut in my investment. It was my first defeat in my life (Technically it was not the first, the second one, but in this context the detail can be ignorable). So, I thought I should write this thing in my this blog to memorize this as a lesson for my future. I should learn from failures.

To be honest, that was pretty amount, although I can say exact figure in this blog. Well, that was relatively not huge comparing with profits I gained before or profits in my Chinese stocks, but as a man who aim 100 million yen in few years, this failure means huge defeat apparently. I'm not genius in stock, I cannot look at the future, and I'm not calm, wise investor. They become clear.

However, this affair was a good lesson for me. The stock eventually got down by 35 percent, and I wrongly pursued high-return, that is, as speculation, not investment, I failed. Interestingly, I didn't recognize I was like speculator, but considering it from now, the company was in red, did not pay a dividend, and was not investment in which a wise investor invest his money.


Well, that was a great lesson. Everything is constantly changing.

No comments: