Sunday, September 23, 2007

tran - The Fourth Time Friends

Well, now I'm watching Friends again, which is the fourth time in my life, which is American TV drama, namely sitcom. As I wrote in the past, comparing this with the last three times, I can feel I can listen to the English much more than that. Much more, yes, much more.

So, I cannot help but say something in my first book. "Find the work that you can see at least 5 times, and actually see that on a regular basis. Movies and dramas are kind of the side dish. Doing stretching or having dinner, watching them are completely okay. Let's take advantage of them as a fruitful reserve of living expressions."

Although the subject became unclear, what I want to say is that continuing the same things makes you visible to your growth and feel the growth and precious pleasure, definitely. The fifth time of the Friends will be in advance of my journey to America next year, and at the time I will laugh from the bottom of my stomach totally.


Make a toast!

No comments: