Thursday, September 20, 2007

tran - Suspended Rock-climbing

One thing I have to report to you all is that I'm now under rest of rock-climbing. Maybe that will be suspended until Sunday, September 30th. Needless to say, that's for the 950 points on the TOEIC test, rather, for my back and rist I've hurt seriously through rock-climbing.

Life has upside and downside, and for the people who believe they are controling their lives, by putting them into their timescale properly, they can think they can spend their lives effectively. So, in a year, when I look back at this passage, I will be able to judge whether I was such a person or a person who has something changing. To be honest, I'm loosing my way though.

Depending on how I look at it, I can study English more than 7 hours a day lately (or, depending on how I look at it much more, rather, I can count working hours as studying hours, actually I can, I'm now spending more than 10 hours a day for the next exam), but my sentenses are a little wired I can declare. Oh-uh, this is strange too. In short, I in background think in English.


Let's have a break!

No comments: