Monday, September 24, 2007

trans - Wolf, and Indian Tiger



The major reason I chose my current company when I was changing my job is that I can use English, and the surprising offer figures, and as well as that I'd have liked to belong to a global IT company. Looking back that now, there were some mingled impurities. I didn't love the company.

Although belonging to the current company, I planned to make a big leap to America in two years, and starting my own company which will be done in few years after that was also programmed in my plans already. Naturally, my commitment to my company had faded away, and the feeling of belonging and loyalty had also vanished. I just polish my own abilities, I just experience a lot personally. I was a lonely wolf.

Everything starts with conversation. Last year I determined to start traveling around all the world, and this determination started with a conversation with someone. And this time, this determination also started with a conversation with someone, when I suddenly confessed that I hated them. My direction was fixed, and I had started reading a book written about my company. My narrow-minded sight was getting open, and it seemed like I was ready to embrace what it is.

Reading the book, I can feel that I belong to a really excellent company. Thinking so, various affairs I met before got connected each other smoothly, and became a foothold to think the next steps. The company is an Indian company, and I cannot help but think I'm not in the center, but that is kind of illusion produced by negative and pessimistic mind, and I've begun to feel that I would be a member of that.


Well, I've started living now. I'm a tiger, an Indian tiger.

No comments: