Sunday, September 23, 2007

tran - The First Training Session In English

I took my first training session in English last Friday and Saturday, which is about leadership held by my company. I felt the content was not new to me, but in advance I really expected that the session was useful for me to know what the session was proceeded in English, how I was positioned in the session, and how the Indian colleagues are responding the session.

I understood the content because the trainer's English was understandable, but on the speaking side I felt difficutlites to remark some comments in English, not in Japanese. That was not similar to ones in Japanese. Whereas I was very surprised that the Indian people actively talked more than expected. That was a kind of cultural shock to me. Anyway, having this session possibly had dangerous aspects to slow down the progress of my TOEIC, but I think that was really satisfactory for me. That is, I could learn something new again.


I feel indication, vibration, breathing. The day is close.

No comments: