Tuesday, April 17, 2007

blog - The 2nd Day

The 2nd day at the new company was over. There were several surprised matters today. First, I had a meeting with the client suddenly, which means no preparation for the meeting, like an explanation to me.

Second, the Indian colleagues trusted me completely, so I will handle all matters with this client by myself from now on. It's welcome, but I was just surprised at that. The fact that the delay in obtaininig my company email address and business cards is becoming crucial.

Anyway, I'm still highly excited about the new environment. I mean I have a great opportunity to use English at the office and to do my job at the high level on business. Yeah, I'm an IT consultant completely. I can communicate with "real" business persons and draw up "real" business documents.


My 2nd day is over. And my 3rd day starts. It's really exciting.

No comments: