Friday, April 20, 2007

blog - Nhl Things

I also have to mention Nhl things. That is a client name which I'm now working for, and is masked other alphabets for confidential matters too.

Nhl is a global company. It's in logistic industry. It's one of the most famous distribution company in the world. And, the system is very complicated and advanced. It bothered me at first, but I think I could catch up the knowledge and skills.

There are many documents written of course in English. And they are highly quality and strong. There was even a project charter document. I've only seen that on books before. That made me extensively excited. I thought I was in the real world, not fake world.

From now on, I continue working for the company as an IT consultant authorizing the RFP, say Request For Proposal. It's for the next system of the whole delivery and warehouse system for the certain client. This really makes me excited.


The time has come!

No comments: