Saturday, April 21, 2007

blog - Love Song

I love someone now. The love is extremely firmer than rocks, extremely surer than the God. I should be happy that this English blog is not read by anyone, because I can write truth freely on this blog. Yes, I'm loving it.

Let me see, the road have been long ever. I got troubled once, I got threatened before. I had not been a good man, I had not been an admirable person. Once I, however, really persued the thing, that I really love someone, that I am devoured with someone.

My this feeling have been continued. And it would continue from now on. What I can say surely is that I love singing a love song. Singing the love song to someone makes me strong, makes me enthusiastic, makes me more valuable. I would devote myself to that thing. I would sacrifice my life for her.


Anyway, this is my song.

No comments: