Monday, April 02, 2007

blog - The Time Has Come

Hey everybody:

I'm going to organize my thoughts about next three months from now. In this three months I have to do the following things:

1. Boost up my language skills extremely
2. Cultivate my IT skills across various technologies
3. Level up my bouldering ability to the next grade
4. Keep searching an opportunity to know somebody else
5. Depict my ground plan that covers my whole life in this 100 years


Let's see each topic below:

1. Boost up my language skills extremely

I have to use English in my daily life. That is, at my new company I would communicate with my colleagues in English. I would write system specifications like database layouts in English. And I would email to Indian people living in India to inform some changes on the system.

For that, I have to do the following things: read some books, of course in English, do a textbook to speak English fluently, keep writing blogs in English, take lessons with Christie and at the English conversation school, do dictation of the drama "Friends", and, that's it.


2. Cultivate my IT skills across various technologies

As I've mentioned above, I have to read some books: 1. The World Is Flat, 2. Beginning J2EE 1.4, and 3. What's WebSphere. I'm thinking that in order to play an active part at the new company I have to finish reading these three books without fail. Especially J2EE is an essential technology when living in this industry. So, I should do that.


3. Level up my bouldering ability to the next grade

Yeah, this is important too in my life. This covers my physical area. This improves my other areas, like intelligent area or business area. And the next grade means 2nd grade in bouldering. 2nd grade is in advanced area, which means that only are advanced climbers in this grade. So, this is very tough.

However, I already decided to master rock-climbing, so I must go. And I'm thinking this challenge is not impossible, because I already get 3rd grade and my ability is improving little by little, day after day. Without my back's pain, everything is fine. (still after building up my back, this pain looks relieved.)


4. Keep searching an opportunity to know somebody else

Yeah, I'm already 32 years old. So, I have to find a chance to be involved in something. Um, I can't mention about this topic on this blog anymore.


5. Depict my ground plan that covers my whole life in this 100 years

This is very important. I should remember this. I mean, people should manage their short term goals or purposes, but at the same time people should manange long term dreams or tasks. So, I will never forget this very important principle, and I will keep depicting my long term vision in my life. I will want to keep this in my mind firmly.


The future is beginning.

No comments: