Monday, April 16, 2007

blog - About the new company

I went to my new company today. It's located in Yokohama. It takes around half and an hour from my home to the office. The company is an Indian company. It's a global company, which has over 60,000 employees. Its sales is over 2 billion dollars a year. It's the seventh largest company of the world.

I'm proud to be a member of this company. The language which is spoken at meetings is, of course, English, so I'm really excited. I'm really excited about the opportunities to use English and to work in global environment. There are many kind of people and many culture. The level of the system is really high. The security code is really restrictive.

Tomorrow, I'm goint to a client in Shinagawa. The company is a logistics company in Japan. It's famous as 3PL worldwide. This assignment was really sudden, but I got really excited. It's because I prefer dynamism to peace. I want whatever makes me grow. Thank you for all. Thank you for this opportunity.


Thank you.

No comments: