Tuesday, April 17, 2007

blog - Toward the next day

I will have two meeting with the client tomorrow. First one is with the client's team and second one is with the project manager about the agenda of the Request For Proposal.

The leader of my company side said that he would send template files of this RFP of my company until today, but the files don't arrive at me. It's too bad that it means that I can't prepare for tomorrow meeting in advance.

So, I will have to translate the template files to Japanese, because the client wants the RFP in Japanese. I'm not a traslator, but I will be a good translator tomorrow. It's my challenge, it's my a hope.

What I don't have to forget is that I am familiar with logistic matters. It means at the current situation I am a professional consultant for the logistic company. It also means, of course, I have to have a high skills on not only the business knowledge but also the system knowledge.

So, now I am looking up various web site related to the subjects, logistics and warehouse management system, and read those at loud to be familiar with those terms. Of course, it's for the tomorrow meeting with my client, because tomorrow maybe I have to speak about the next system in English to my client, although it's expected that it will be held in Japanese.

Anyway, what I have to do now is to sleep early and have good rest and make it tomorrow as a professional IT consultant. Yeah, it's my task, it's my challenge, it's my wish.


Thank you for all!

No comments: