Monday, April 23, 2007

blog - Most Important Thing in English Area

I thing the most important thing in the English Area is to write and write sentences in English. As I've written in this blog, at this stage what I need most is the trainning of writing actual English sentenses. I clearly understand that. More I write, better my English skills are. It's surely clear.

Even same sentenses or same contents, writing something makes my English skills better. It's through being familiar with English itself, and being aware of the new way of using English. It's very useful, it goes without saying though. Plus, I have to remember that I completely master prasal verbs through reading the textbook given by my English conversation school. That book seems good.

So, the time has come. The time I have to complete my English area has. Has come.

No comments: