Monday, April 23, 2007

blog - To Mitake

We are planning to go to Mitake, the mecca of bouldering, in May. To do that, I will have to buy a bouldering mat, which costs more than 30,000 yen. However, as I have a plenty of money, I should buy it.

Bouldering outside is really important to level up the climbing ability, because the experience enrich their image of climbing and that makes their bodies sharp. Unless people know the outside, climbing at the high level is closed to impossible. It's self-evident.

And what I have to say here is that we seriously consider how many people will go there together. It means too much people is somewhat troublesome, and too less people is not useful, which means we can't rock-climb outside alone.


So, I have to decide how many peole will go.

No comments: