Wednesday, April 18, 2007

blog - Being As A Consultant (3rd Day)

I've been an IT consultant since yesterday. I am involved with my client as an IT consultant. I couldn't imagine that being as a consultant is such an exciting thing. More I act as a consultant, more I feel energy. It means that I really like high value. The job that a consultant do has high value.

At the client's office I now research the client's system and project. It's a kind of BPR project and the quarity is really high, which is too high to imagine before. I think "real consultants" were involved with the project and they created effective strategies on the warehouse management system.

I stayed at the office until 9 o'clock and thoroughly looked up the documents such as a project charter or a cost analysis document. It was really exciting time for me. I forgot that the time passed. It liked the time was stopping. In three weeks I will be a real consultant surely.


Thank you for the company.

No comments: