Sunday, April 08, 2007

blog - I Went To Rock-climbing Today

Hey, I went to T-WALL in Edogawabashi with my friends, colleagues of my current company. They did rock-climbing for the first time, so I coached them carefully. I was not sure they had interests in rock-climbing, but the result was not bad.

We did bouldering, not route climbing. Bouldering doesn't require wearing rope and isn't dangerous relatively. I was thinking one of them was really talented on rock-climbing because of his physical ability I could observe.

As I expected, he did rock-climbing really well. He finally cleared the blue four. It's new record as a new comer. The other guys really fun this sport too. It made me enjoy that time. And it looked like that they decided to continue this sport from now on. So there will be some chances that we go rock-climbing together.


Yeah, rock-climbing is brilliant sport, as I said, you know.

No comments: