Friday, April 20, 2007

blog - Npro Thing

Npro is my new company name. Of course that is a fake name. I have to do that because publishing the real name on the Internet is said to be a incorrect manner. So, I mask the name with other alphabets :-)

Npro is a great company. It has more than 60,000 employees worldwide, and its revenue is over 2 billion dollars, as well as the level of software engineering is admirable. The last thing means that the company is qualified with CMMI Level 5, ISO, and so forth.

I've been working there since the day when I entered the company, well, there are several important findings from my perspective. First, I've known the truth of a global company for the first time. Second, I've known that working as a consultant is really wonderful for me for the first time too.

Of course, there are many other things that I found around the company and my job, even so, although that will be mentioned some day to record the precious matters, I have to stress that the experience at Npro was really great and will be really great.


I'm thinking I finish this writing any more today. It'll be of course continued.

No comments: