Tuesday, April 17, 2007

blog - What I have to do on English world

Let's write down what I have to do to enhance my English abilities to the business level.

1. I have to be good at speech, which is, of course, Englsh speech on business.
2. I have to utilize English at any cases in business, from arranging business affairs through making appointments with clients through negotiating with colleagues in India.
3. Be familiar with phrasal verbs completey, because I am a professional.
4. Write and write on this blog and emails and business documents. And check and check my electronic dictionary until it's broken.
5. Speak a lot. I have to speak a lot deliberately, because I am quiet and modest and decent. However, I am a professional IT consultant so I have to do that.
6. Get over 950 points on the next TOEIC test, to prove my English skill.
7. Read and read English books, especially technical materials to enhance my English skills as well as my IT skills. Concurrently doing is one of good quarity of gread business person.
8. Today that's it.


That's it.

No comments: