Friday, April 20, 2007

movie - Death Note

That's boring! Several people recommended me to watch this movie, but my conclusion to this movie is this. What a boring, daunting movie this is!

Of course, as I said before, I like the story of Death Note. I read the all volume of the comic at the beginning of this year, and I was surprised at the perfection. However, how terrible the movie is.

Despite the disappointment, I can say that the main actor, Tatsuya Fujiwara, acting Light, is brilliant. He is one of the best actors in Japan, even I think. He perfectly play this difficult character in this movie, and this made me surprised.

The most disappointed thing is that the quality of this work was really low. It means that the shooting and the script were really dreadful. This means that, although I have to say, the director is not competent to direct this movie.

As I bring the other drawbacks of this film, that is that the father's actor was also terrible, and L was kind of good, but L should not have eaten chocolates during playing this role. I know of course the character in the comics does that, but it doesn't fit the movie.


The points for this movie are 2. (out of 10).

No comments: