Wednesday, April 18, 2007

blog - I have to do in the English Area

The English Area is an area that I have to do to improve my English ability. You know, I've divided my whole tasks of my life into respective areas, such as Physical Area or Family Area. So, now let's mention something about the area.

I strongly feel that I have to facilitate business meetings in English in the really near future. I have to be supposed to have my English ability set on a business level. It means that I have to be able to speak and write English on business, not just use English.

So, I have to facilitate a meeting with my clients and my colleagues in English effectively, not just participating. To do that, it is clear that I have to speak English more fluently and more accurately as well as more formally. Plus, I have to encourage my people through effective communication, which is like I can do that in Japanese.


I am a bilingual IT consultant, so I have to be able to do that properly. That's surely right.

No comments: